Infatuation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome message
Welcome to the worldwide asian rpg forum! Wanna improve your english? Or maybe just fuck an asian star? Well, this is the right place for you. In this forum you will be able to be any asian celebrity, you want, starting from Aoi from the GazettE, to Jackie Chan! Of course, you don't need to be star, you can choose your life here as simple school girl, or other casual character! Use your imagination and rock this shit out!
with love - Ruki
Quick note
Dear visitors! If you are about to register, please, register with your character name. If you failed writing it, or you want to change it - please write to lead administrator Ruki. He's always at your favour, so don't be embarassed to ask something like that!
Top posters
Shinpei Morishige
What is role play game(RPG)? I_vote_lcapWhat is role play game(RPG)? I_voting_barWhat is role play game(RPG)? I_vote_rcap 
Ruki
What is role play game(RPG)? I_vote_lcapWhat is role play game(RPG)? I_voting_barWhat is role play game(RPG)? I_vote_rcap 
Yui★
Aoi_Shiroyama_Yuu
Seunghyun
Reita
Seungri
Latest topics
» Japanese word from 3rd letter
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:02 pm by Aoi_Shiroyama_Yuu

» Rpg meets
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm by Ruki

» AOI
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm by Aoi_Shiroyama_Yuu

» Ruki's fam
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:52 pm by Ruki

» AOIS' PHONE ♫♪♫
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:10 pm by Aoi_Shiroyama_Yuu

» Word Association
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 pm by Shinpei Morishige

» Chat
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 am by Shinpei Morishige

» Contacts
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:55 am by Shinpei Morishige

» Counting from 1000 to 0
What is role play game(RPG)? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 am by Shinpei Morishige

What is role play game(RPG)?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruki
MR. ABNORMAL
Ruki

Since : 2014-01-25

What is role play game(RPG)? Empty
PostSubject: What is role play game(RPG)?   What is role play game(RPG)? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 pm

If you haven't googled it yet - I will tell you this ,,system'' in few sentences.
Firstible, in roleplay game you choose your character, you can be anyone you want, fictional character or the real one. You can do anything with your character - make it gay, or make it die. It's your own choose.
But how to roleplay? In this forum, we will be writing it in sentences way.
Example: *Ruki opens the door and stands back surprised. His old school friend is standing right in front of him*
It means you get into your characters role, and you are responsible for it's own actions.
Also, you don't need to write your roleplay posts into those star things (*). You also can use brackets([, {, ( ), hyphens(-). It's up to you.
So, if you still have any questions, please ask here. I will answer it as soon as I can. Good roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://infatuation.mess.tv

What is role play game(RPG)?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infatuation? :: Beyond the truth :: RPG data-
Jump to: